- 2 pounds sweet potato
- 1 cup Eve All-Purpose Flour
- 1 pack Eve Coconut Milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 tsp grated nutmeg
- 1 tsp Eve Mixed Spice
- 1 cup Eve Golden Brown Cane Sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Chiffon margarine
- Wash and peel off the skin from the potato. Wash again and then grate.
- Dissolve coconut powder in water
- Blend flour, mixed spice, salt and nutmeg.
- Combine this mixture with the grated potatoes and mix well.
- Add sugar and coconut milk and mix well.
- Grease pan and pour in the batter. Bake at 350℉ for 40-60 minutes or until done.
- Cool and enjoy!