- 1/2 cup butter
- 2/3 cup EVE brown sugar
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Serge Lactose-Free Milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 10 slices French bread
- Place butter in baking pan, heat in a 400 ℉ oven until melted (about 3 minutes)
- Stir in Eve brown sugar and crushed pineapple until Eve sugar is dissolved.
- In a shallow dish, beat together eggs, Serge Lactose-Free Milk and salt.
- Dip bread into the egg mixture, letting the bread soak for about 10 seconds on each side. Arrange in a single layer atop pineapple mixture.
- Bake in a 400 ℉ oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Arrange bread slices on serving plates, pineapple aide up. Spoon any pineapple mixture remaining atop bread slices.